Filter media Sorbent Alsis-As for iron removal
|Цена||от 900 RUB|
We offer you «Sorbent AS» aluminosilicate adsorbent produced on the basis of ecologi-cally pure mineral raw material in Sverdlovsk region Russia to use in water treatment.
We produce standard fractions (0.7-1.4mm, 1.4-2.5 mm) and at a request of a customer.
Fields of Application and Solutions.
«Sorbent AS» is used for removing of iron, manganese, chrome, heavy non-ferrous metals (copper, zinc, lead, nickel, cadmium, etc), in centralized systems of water treatment, in reclaimed service systems
of water treatment and purification water. Filtering medium to separate suspended and colloidal substances,
It increases protective barrier of water treatment services without capital investments to reconstruct structures,
Fine treatment from oil products.
1. long service life with low annual loss of less than 2%
2. the easiest sorbent. Bulk density is 450-480 kg./m3
3.operates at ph=6.5
4. sorbent functions with all kinds of oxidants: ozone,sodium hipochlorite, potassium permanganate
5. preliminary chlorination does not reduce the activity of Sorbent Alsis As
6. it increases the water ph to 1.0-1.5 units depending on the starting ph value of water, which enables the effective removal of iron
7. it does not form a biofilm on the surface of sorbent granules
Bulk density, kg/m3: 450-480
Specific surface, m2/g: 100 - 120
Abrasion, %: 0,06
Grindability, %: 0,14
Tentative mechanical strength, %: 0,79
Coefficient of grain form: 1,65 - 1,71
Intergranular porosity, %: 42 - 56
Capacity on oil products in dynamic conditions, mg/g : 170
Coefficient of radioactive nucleus distribution: 103 - 104